Thursday, June 24, 2010

20th Reunion
















I had a wonderful week away in California. Chris is a trooper and held down the fort while I was gone. It truly is hard to believe that it has been 20 years since we graduated. I would like to think that we are like a fine wine and are only getting better with age. I truly feel blessed through my high school experience. I really believe it was the glory days of Brookside. I have beautiful friends that have stood the test of time! They are amazing women and we had a lovely day at Wine and Roses. It is good to just be together and walk whatever road is before us together, no matter if we are experiencing good or touch times. I spent a great deal of time with the Lambdin's and enjoy quiet conversation with the Howen's. It is good reminder that no matter how hard it may be to leave, I am always refreshed when I return. I am hoping to return this Fall for a long weekend. It was a great weekend and I am so glad I was able to be a part of it.










Here's to another 20 years!!

No comments: